Friday, August 21

About Romi W



Hello This is me :) my name is Romi Walker, when I was a teenager my father bought a sewing machine for my grandmother who lived with us in our home.
With the purchase of the machine free classes were given. Since my grandma wasn't going to take the classes, I said "why don't I take the classes" so I went there and took the classes and that changed my life forever!
I discovered my passion for sewing and very soon I enrolled for summer sewing and pattern making classes. I was a happy teenager back in the eigthies sewing my own clothes, years later I decided to take it more seriously and made formal studies on advanced pattern making, grading and haute couture. I started my own bussines selling small collections for fashion boutiques as well as making and grading patterns for other labels.

Years passed and I am retired now from the fashion industry and I live now in Glendale Arizona USA with my husband and son.

I also find pleasure sewing, knitting, crocheting and cooking. Thankyou for taking the time to read my profile :D

Romi W

No comments: